Arte dell’Anima Theater
Arte dell’Anima concept was born out of the desire to both develop and promote artistic endeavors, all with the purpose to discover, enrichen and cultivate the human soul.
Find out more about Arte dell'Anima Theatre's Artists.
She is the president of the Arte dell'Anima Association in Bucharest since 2015, respectively of Arte dell'Anima Theater. In 2016 she was project manager within the cultural project "Handle with care. Itinerant social theater ”financed by the Romanian Cultural Institute and in 2017 was project manager within the cultural project“ Education starts in the neighborhood ”, financed by the Bucharest City Hall through ARCUB within the program“ Bucharest - Participating City ”.
In the radio theater show "Surprise of love" by Marivaux, radio translation and adaptation Puşa Roth, artistic director Vasile Manta, she has the main role: Contesa. She is a graduate of the National University of Theatrical and Cinematographic Art "Ion Luca Caragiale" Bucharest, promotion 2014-2017, specialization of Actor's Art in the class of professor Florin Zamfirescu and graduate of the University of Bucharest - Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures, specialization English - Italian, English specialization - 1997 -2001.
She receives the Pre Debutant Award in the FILM 4 FUN 2017 and becomes the Celebrity of the Year - Culture at the Celebration Gala 2016. She is the Ambassador of Gorjenesc Tourism.
She plays in the shows "All about women" by Miro Gavran, directed by Felix Crainicu and "Lettice and Leușteanul" by Peter Shaffer, directed by Geanina Hergheligiu.
Ioana Pavelescu is the daughter of actress Corina Constantinescu and Mihai Pavelescu, a pediatrician. She was married to the doctor Ion Marinescu, they had two children: Ionuț and Maria, later Maria Marinescu. She then married Mihail Bujor Sion, Romania's ambassador to Thailand. Since 1992, she has settled in New York, following hers ambassador husband.
She has lived on several continents and is up to date with everything that happens in the theatrical phenomenon. She is very fond of the Romanian audience, especially for the roles in the films ("Osânda", "Răăcire", "Cumpăna", "Yellow rose", "The computer confesses", "Meeting", "Dangerous turn", "Darkness", " The second variant "," Mircea "," South Pole "," Criminal beauty "," Zero point "," Assassin's game "," Puzzle "," Pioneers' palace ") but also for those in the theater (the latest in the shows : "Anna Karenina", directed by Alice Barb, "King Lear", directed by Andrei Serban, "Beauty Thieves", directed by Chris Simion, "Zelda", directed by Liana Ceterchi).
For Zelda's role, Ioana won the 2013 Best Actress award at New York City's Independent Film Festival in 2013.
In the US he played in Los Angeles and Off-Broadway and graduated from The Lee Strasberg Theater & Film Institute.
She plays in the show "Lettice and Leușteanul" by Peter Shaffer, directed by Geanina Hergheligiu.
He is an actor, singer and television man from Romania. The world smiles with delight when it hears about him.
He has performed multiple roles in Romanian films and in foreign productions.
In theater he played from high school, under the direction of Horia Popescu, along with great actors of the Romanian theater and film. During the faculty, he joined the Bucharest National Theater band, at the recommendation of the director Felix Alexa, where he also played in other successful productions of the theater. He receives the festCo award for "Best Actor in a Supporting Role" for the role of Lăcusta-Voda in the show "Sânziana and Pepelea", directed by Dan Tudor. Notable is the collaboration with the director Alice Barb, at the musical show "My Fair Lady", the Toma Caragiu Theater in Ploiești (the main male role, Professor Higgins).
He is also grateful for two other important meetings: with Dan Puric (of whom band he has been part of for more than 8 years, learning the language of the pantomime and the technique of the step) and with the teacher Radu Beligan from whom he learned the "pharmacy" of the show and the joy profession.
He is currently an actor at the Bucharest National Theater, where you can see him in several successful shows.
He plays in the show "Lettice and Leușteanul" by Peter Shaffer, directed by Geanina Hergheligiu.
Corina started her career in Romanian Television in 1994 as a TV broadcaster and news presenter at TVR International, then continuing, in 1996, at Pro TV, where she presented Pro TV News in the morning, Pro TV News at 5 o'clock. and the main news journal from 7pm on weekends. As a special reporter, Corina has covered, in addition to daily broadcasts from the Government, the Presidency or the Parliament, major events such as the visits of Pope John Paul II and President Bill Clinton in Bucharest, the PRO NATO Campaign, the mining strikes of 1998 and 1999 or the solar eclipse of 1999. Also in 1999, Corina Dănilă left for the Republic of Moldova with the responsibility of forming the news editor of Pro TV Chisinau 2000 when she became presenter of the daily show "True Stories", where she presented the main journal of news of the day. She returned to Bucharest at the beginning of the TV show Home. In parallel, she presented and moderated the show "De suflet", on Pro TV International, a program addressed to the Romanian communities in the diaspora. For TVR 2, for several seasons, Corina Dănilă was the host of the show "Topping", a weekly program about the most unexpected charts - mostly made with the help of the public. From October 2014, it appears every Friday, live, from 3:40 pm to 5:30 pm, on the show "Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow", also on TVR 2. In 2004 it was awarded with the "Woman of the Year" award , award given by the magazine "Advantages", based on the votes of the public.
She plays in the show "All about women" by Miro Gavran, directed by Felix Crainicu.
She was born on May 9, 1976, and knew from the age of three that she would be an actress. Why? Because of posters glued to a window in the grandparents' house, posters cut from Cinema magazine and which featured Radu Beligan. She often listened to radio theater with plays in which he played, watched the poster for a long time and fell asleep with the thought that perhaps one day she would be his partner on the stage.
In theater, she debuts even before entering UNATC, at 19, on the big stage of the National Theater in Craiova, with Danaidele of Purcărete, which convinced her even more to give to the theater. In fact, it has always oscillated between theater and psychology, ending up doing both. Although she did not have many roles in films (she played in about 6-7 feature films), she had the huge opportunity to play alongside great actors and under the guidance of excellent directors: Ciulei, Purcărete, Colceag. The highlight was her collaboration with Coppola in "Youth Without Youth" (2007), where she had a scene with the main character played by Tim Roth.
She plays in the show "All about women" by Miro Gavran, directed by Felix Crainicu.
He plays at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in I.L. Caragiale's "A Stormy Night", the role of Spiridon, directed by Florin Liță, in "Things I Know to Be True" by Andrew Bovell, the role of Ben, directed by Puiu Șerban and "The Photographer of the Union" by Denis Dinulescu, directed by Felix Crainicu, the role of Gheorghe Anghel.
2014 - 2019: The Small Theater
- Clerk and soldier - "Mata Hari - Beyond the Legend" by Phillippe Collas and Eric Villedary, directed by Liana Ceterchi
- Fane - "Escu" by Tudor Musatescu, directed by Doru Ana
-Smile- "Three nights with Madox" by Matei Vișniec directed by: Mihai Lungeanu
- the detainee, the groom, the worker 2, the Shipper, the Virusologist - "In free fall" by Oleg Bogaev directed by: Alexandru Maftei
-Cherubino- "FIGARO" after "Figaro's wedding" P.A. Beaumarchais directed by: Mihai Lungeanu
2017 - Present: Metropolis Theater
-Lucianus in "Hamlet prince of Denmark" after "Hamlet" by William Shakespeare, directed by Victor Ioan FrUNCE
2016 - present: Comic Opera for Children
- Gulliver - "Gulliver" by Antoaneta Cojocaru
-Arlechinno -Arlechino si Colombina, after "La maid padrona)
- Soldier, "Hapciu in RE major ..." after Mam'zelle Nitouche by F.R. Herve, directed by Cristian Mihăilescu
- "The scenography show", coordinated by Bogdana Pascal
- Nino Arlechino, "Nino Arlechino", after the opera "Pimpinone" by Telemann
- Țic-ic, "Little Dorothy", Silvia Kerim, director: Antoaneta Cojocaru, music by Marius Sheik
- "Salone de Musical", directed by Antoaneta Cojocaru
- Clovn in "Lunatici", directed by: Marius Costache
- Alex / Barton from "Onix and Barton" directed by Ana Craciun-Lambru and Ioana Petre
-Copil / Trent / PAC- "Erus and the Valley of patience" directed by: Irina Slate
2015 - 2016: Radio Romania (National Radio Theater)
- Robert, "Green Cat" by Elise Wilk, directed by: Mihnea Chelariu
- "Sultan for a day" directed by: Mihai Lungeanu
- "The perfect image" by Federico Fellini, directed by: Ilinca Stihi
- "Outside the program" by Federico Fellini, directed by: Mihai Lungeanu
- "Cinema" by Federico Fellini, director: Ilinca Stihi
- "The perfect journey" by Federico Fellini, directed by Gavriil Pinte
- Elihu from Eritrea, "Migrants" by Matei Vișniec, directed by: Mihai Lungeanu
- Cancer, Middle Son, "Good night, children", directed by: Mihnea Chelariu
- The boy from "64" the script and the director, Lynch Stihi
2014 - 2017: The Bridge Student Theater
- Clovn, "Lunatici", directed by: Marius Costache
- "Frankie. These are our times" directed by: Marius Costache
- Luca Arbore, "Stefan Voda" by Cătălin Naum and Dorel Șandor, taken over by Ana-Ioana Macaria and Brândușa Mircea
- Frau Maria, "Some ladies" directed by: Marius Costache
- Garcin, "No exit", a show with the doors closed by J. P. Sartre, directed by: Bianca Baraboi
2014 - 2019: Collaborations
- Irina, "Three Sisters" by A. P. Cehov, directed by: Amalia Olaru, within the Homefest - festival theater in the apartment (2014-2015)
- Horațio, "Hamlet and us" by W. Shakespeare, directed by: Antoaneta Cojocaru (2017-present)
2012 - 2014: The Figure Theater (Hungarian theater)
- Sluga, "Hangița", by Carlo Goldoni, directed by Dezsi Szillard
- "Futyos kalandjai", after Nagy Olga, directed by: Eszter Marko
- "Klenodium", by Torok Zoltan, directed by Torok Zoltan, Kolozsi Borsos Gabor and Csergo Csongor
He plays at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the shows "Things I Know to Be True" by Andrew Bovell, the role of Bob, directed by Puiu Șerban and "Photographer of the Union" by Denis Dinulescu, directed by Felix Crainicu, the role of Samoila Mârza.
- The Owl, Kanga, The toy tree, adapted by Liliana Gavrilescu and Daniel Chirila after A.A. Milne, directed by Liliana Gavrilescu, Tăndărică Theater (2019).
- The Duck, Mom, The Ugly Duck, adapted by Gabriel Apostol after Hans Christian Andersen, directed by: Gabriel Apostol, Ţăndărică Theater (2018);
- Improvising, Improvising, directing, training and coordination: Dan Codreanu, Ţăndărică Theater (2018);
- Mother, Prichindel, adaptation by Tom Degețel of the Brothers Grimm, directed by: Monalisa Toncu, MORA Theater, Bucharest (2017);
- The old lady, The fisherman and the enchanted fish, directed by: Magdalena Miteva, Tăndărică Theater, Bucharest (2017);
- Girl's face, Girl's face and girl's face, after Ion Creangă, directed by: Daniel Stanciu, "Ciufulici" Puppet Theater, Ploiești (2016);
- Doica, assistant director, Romeo and Juliet, after William Shakespeare, directed by: Irina Niculescu, "Tony Bulandra" Theater, Târgoviște (2016)
- Flower, Fox, help Little Prince, Little Prince, after Antoine de Saint-Exupery, directed by: Bogdan Drăgulescu, “Țăndărică” Theater, Bucharest (2015)
- The girl's face, The girl's face and the girl's face, after Ion Creangă, directed by: Daniel Stanciu, “Țăndărică” Theater, Bucharest (2015)
- Master, Snow White, directed by: Mate Viorica, "Tony Bulandra" Theater, Târgoviște (2015)
- Morcoveață (help), Văcuța, Blonde Girl Morcoveață, director: Mate Viorica, "Tony Bulandra" Theater, Târgoviște (2014)
- assistant director, Romeo and Juliet, after William Shakespeare, directed by: MC Ranin, "Tony Bulandra" Theater, Targoviste, in collaboration with Tiyatro Keyfi, Istanbul (2014)
- Anna, Closer, by Patrick Marber, directed by: Bianca Stânea, "Tony Bulandra" Theater, Târgoviște (2014)
- Bacantă, Bacantele, directed by: Mihai Măniuțiu, “Tony Bulandra” Theater, Târgoviște (2014)
- Shadow, Golem by Gustav Meyrink, directed by: Gabriel Apostol, “Țăndărică” Theater (2013)
- Anișoara, Arrive tonight by Tudor Mușatescu, directed by: Laurențiu Calomfirescu, “Tony Bulandra” Theater (2013)
- The Little Mermaid, The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen, directed by: Gabriel Apostol, “Țăndărică” Theater (2013)
- Cinderella, Cinderella by the Brothers Grimm, directed by: Cristian Pepino, "Ciufulici" Puppet Theater, Ploiești (2013)
- Komiko, The Dragon, directed by: Liliana Gavrilescu, "Ciufulici" Puppet Theater, Ploiești (2013)
- The Robber, Bremen Musicians after Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm; Directed by: Attila Vizauer, “Țăndărică” Theater (2013)
- Rozalina, Cold Heart by Wilhelm Hauff; directed by: Cristian Pepino, "Ciufulici" Puppet Theater, Ploiești (2013)
- Lucignolo, Pinocchio after Carlo Collodi; directed by: Cristian Pepino; “Țăndărică” Theater (2013)
- Rapunzel, Rapunzel after Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm; directed by: Gavriil Pinte; “Țăndărică” Theater (2012)
- Florica, Păcală screenplay by Cristian Pepino; directed by: Ioan Brancu; “Țăndărică” Theater (2012)
- Beauty, Beauty and the Beast by Jeanne-Marie Leprince De Beaumont; directed by: Cristian Pepino; “Țăndărică” Theater (2012)
- Princess, The story of the pig after Ion Creangă; directed by: Traian Savinescu; The “Țăndărică” Theater Bucharest (2011)
- Alice, Alice in Wonderland adaptation by Lewis Caroll; directed by: Alice Barb; The “Țăndărică” Theater Bucharest (2011)
- Pinocchio, Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi; directed by: Gabriel Apostol; Children's and youth theater "Mihai Popescu", Târgoviște (2011)
- Delphi, Minister, Little Siren by Hans Christian Andersen; directed by: Gabriel Apostol; Children's and youth theater "Mihai Popescu", Târgoviște (2011)
- The Cat, The Rider by Charles Perrault; directed by: Alin Antemir; Children's and youth theater "Mihai Popescu", Târgoviște (2010)
- Noodle, Trish, Hippies and Bolsheviks by Amiel Gladstone; directed by: Felix Crainicu; Arca Theater, Club "La Scena" (2009)
- The Dragon (license show), directed by: Liliana Gavrilescu; Țăndărică Theater Bucharest (2008)
- Rabbit, Pac, Little, Little Book by George Popovici, music by Lucian Vlădescu; directed by: Bogdan Matei; "Tony Bulandra" Theater, Târgoviște (2007)
- Rozalina, citizen of Verona, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare; directed by: Kemal Bazar (Turkey); “Tony Bulandra” Theater, Târgoviște (2007)
- Lucietta, Anselmo, by Mihai Gruia Sandu and sometimes Carlo Goldoni; directed by: Mihai Gruia Sandu; Dell'Arte troupe, Bucharest (2007)
- Princess (puppet), Sindbad Sailor, adaptation after 1001 nights; directed by: Victor Ioan Frunce; Puppet Theater, Arad (2005)
- Otilia, the True Otilie (film), adaptation after the Enigma of Otiliei by George Călinescu; directed by Luminiţa Văleanu; Municipal Theater, Baia Mare (2005)
- Snowflake, Girl with matches, Snow, snow !, variety show, directed by C.Mititelu, Puppet Theater, Baia Mare (2004)
- Monica, The Secret of Alina Nelega, directed by: Luminiţa Văleanu, Municipal Theater, Baia Mare (2004)
- Ţiganca, Atemporal.G, adaptation after La tigănci by Mircea Eliade; Directed by: Luminiţa Văleanu, Municipal Theater, Baia Mare (2004)
- Girl with matches, Winter story; Directed by: Luminița Văleanu, Capriccio theater band, Colony of painters, Baia Mare (2002)
- Muse, Painter and Museum; Directed by: Luminița Văleanu, Capriccio theater band, Colony of painters, Baia Mare (2002)
- She, Guardian Angel; poetry recital Mihai Eminescu; Directed by: Luminița Văleanu, Capriccio Theater Group, Baia Mare (2001)
2016 - Alumni Program "Puppet Arts" - Diploma "Master of Fine Arts", University of Connecticut, USA
2007 - Graduate of the Puppet and Puppet Section, Theater Department, National University of Theater and Film “I.L. Caragiale ”, Bucharest, Romania
2003 - Graduate of the “Dinicu Golescu” National College, Câmpulung, Romania
2013 - Fulbright Scholarship - Master of Fine Arts Diploma, University of Connecticut
2014 - Frank Ballard 2014 Scholarship
2015 - “Jerry Rojo si Joanne Pattavina” Scholarship 2015
Theater and Film productions
2018 - White rabbit, Family doll show, Directed by Ana Crăciun-Lambru, Bucharest Art Theater
2018 - Jurassic, Children's doll show, Directed by Ana Crăciun-Lambru, Piatra Neamț Youth Theater
2017 - Onix and Barton, Musical with dolls for children, Directed by Ana Crăciun-Lambru, Comic Opera for Children
2016 - It's Doll Time! Puppet Time!, Children's Show, Directed by Ana Crăciun-Lambru,
2013 - Illusion of Life, Devised Theater, Coordinators Ana Crăciun-Lambru and Momo Sanno Peter, Univented Theater, Role: Papusar, Bucharest
2013 - Romanians have Talent, Audition and Semi-finals, Role: Papusar, Bucharest
2012 - Jester's Story - Children's Doll Theater, Director Ana Craciun-Lambru, Role: Puppet, Uninvented Theater, Bucharest
2011 - Saint Anton's Temptation - Contemporary Dance and Multimedia Show, Choreographer Andreea Tanasescu, Role: Actress, Builder and Puppet, CNDB, Bucharest
2010 - Alice, an experimental theater show with actors and dolls, Director Ana Craciun-Lambru, Role: Actress and Puppet, Dell'Arte Theater, Bucharest
2010 - Madwoman from Chaillot, Alice barb Director, Role: Actress and Puppet, Metropolis Theater, Bucharest
2010 - Exile in the Land of Oblivion - COntemporan and Multimedia Dance Show, Choreographer Andreea Tanasescu, Role: Actress and Puppet, National Dance Center, Bucharest
2009 - Anselmo - Comedy Dell'Arte, Director Mihai-Gruia Sandu, Role: Actress, Nottara Theater, Bucharest,
2008 - Don Pasquale, Director Rares Zaharia, Role: Actress, Romanian National Opera, Bucharest,
2007 - The King dies at the Old Court by Eugen Ionescu, Director Mariana Camarasan, Role: Papusar,
2016 - Puppets Take the Pops - Collaboration with the Boston Pops Orchestra, Role: Builder and Puppet, Boston
2016 - Dust - One-woman show, Director Ana Craciun-Lambru, Role: Interpreter, project for MFA diploma, Connecticut Repertory Theater, Storrs, Connecticut (CT)
2015 - Band of the Black Hand - Black noir play with actors and shadow theater, Director Greg Webster, Role: Puppet Theater of Shadows, Connecticut Repertory Theater
2014 - Gladys - A life of Confinement - Production with movement and elements of puppet theater, Ballard Theater, Ballard Institute and Museum of Puppetry, Storrs, CT
2014 - Ancestral, Short film with dolls, Director, Paul Spirito, Role: Puppet, Film produced by the Program Puppet Ars, University of Connecticut
2014 - Wyatt Cenac: Brooklyn - Dolls movie for Netflix Channel, New York, NY
2014 - The National Puppet Slam and Dragon Con Marionette Slam, Atlanta, GA
2014 - The National Puppetry Conference at the Eugen O'Neill Theater Center, Attending
Workshops "Dramatic Writing" with Roger Danforth and Stephen Massicotte and "Elements of pantomime ”with Hugo and Ines, Waterford, CT
2014 - Mangia Magic, TV show Sizzle, Role: Papusar, Hamden, CT
2014 - Goblin Market, Director Margarita Blush, Role: Papusar Connecticut Repertory Theater, Storrs, CT
2013 - The Puppet Master of Lodz by Gilles Segal, Director Harrison Howard Haney, Role: Actress, University of Connecticut
▪ Roles in Theater
Bucharest National Theater
• "The Tragedy of Man", directed by Diana Mititelu (2019)
• “No man's land”, directed by Alexander Morfov (2017)
• "The dream of a summer night", directed by Petrika Ionesco (2016)
• "Stretching Donuts", directed by Dan Puric (2014)
• "Fires", directed by Irina Banea (2014)
The Metropolis Theater
• "A summer day", directed by Emanuel Pârvu (2018)
• "References to Dali Make me Hot", directed by Răzvan Enciu (2019)
• "Bucharest. Human Installation ”, directed by Radu Nica” (2014)
• "Loochy and Moochy", directed by Andreea Vulpe (2018)
Ion Creangă Theater
• "Eliza dreams", directed by Florin Fieroiu (2019)
By the way theater
• "House in the fog", directed by Irina Crăiță-Mândră (2019)
The National Children's Palace
• "The dream of a summer night", directed by Vladimir Anton (2016)
• "The Witches of Salem", directed by Diana Păcurar (2016)
• "The Sacrifice", serial, production Antena 1 (2019)
• "Inside", feature film, directed by Eugen Jebeleanu (2019)
• "A separation", short film, directed by Alexandru Zepciuc (2017)
• "Sea with salt", short film, directed by Mihai Panaitescu (2016)
• "Shadows", HBO production (2014)
• "Open your eyes", Pro Tv production (2013)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2016–2018 Master - Actor's Art
UNATC (National University of Theater and Cinematographic Art), George Ivașcu Class Bucharest (Romania)
2013–2016 Actor UNATC (National University of Theater and Cinematographic Art), Adrian Titieni class, Bucharest Romania)
2009-2013 "Cuza Voda" National College, Huşi (Romania)
• 2019 - "Enescu", directed by Daniel Chirilă, Țăndărică Theater Bucharest
• 2018 - CRUD, a performance by Daniel Chirilă and Ștefan Lupu, Bucharest National Theater
• 2018 - Neizbut - "One Way" adaptation after "A Summer Day" by Slavomir Mrozek, directed by Emanuel Pârvu, Metropolis Theater
• 2018 - Mary Sunshine / Billy Flynn / MC - "Chicago" by Bob Fosse, directed by Andreea Iacomiță, UNATC
• 2018 - Mr. Hararri - "Raptus" after "Ruined" by Lynn Nottige, directed by Diana Păcurar, UNATC
• 2016 - Taximeter - "Blue Room" by David Hare, Godot Cafe Theater, directed by Mihaela Sîrbu,
• 2016 - Figuration, Trumpeter - "Fidelio" by Ludwig van Beethoven, Bucharest National Opera, directed by Graham Vick
• 2016 - Demetrius - "The dream of a summer night" by W. Shakespeare, exam license for the year III, UNATC
• 2015 - Ariel - "The Storm" by W. Shakespeare, year II, UNATC
• 2015- Dull / Boyet - "The vain struggles of love" by W. Shakespeare, year II exercise, UNATC
• 2014- The companion - "Truffles" by J.B.P. Moliere, the Comedy Theater, Bucharest, directed by Laszlo Bocsardi
• 2014 - Amantul - "A night with Edit Piaf" by Jean Cocteau, Elisabeta Theater, Bucharest, directed by Iulian Gliță
• 2014- Pomarici - "Tonight is improvised" after L. Pirandello, year-long exercise, UNATC
• 2014- Davud- "Bird Colonel" by Hristo Boicev, exercise in the first year, UNATC
• 2014- Thomas - "Klarei's ties" with Dea Loher, exercise of the first year, UNATC
• 2012- Yuro - "12 chairs" by Ilf and Petrov, Bucharest Comedy Theater, directed by Cosmin Borodan
• 2017 - The Spectator - "If a traveler", directed by Alexandru Pintică, UNATC
• 2016 - Andrei - "Pure Blue", directed by Andreea Serpe, UNATC
• 2016 - Cristi - "Where you give and where you crack", UNATC image exercise
• 2018 - present ¬¬- Aliat Media Collaborator (voice over, dubbing)
• 2019 - VSI Group Contributor (dubbing)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
National University of Theater and Cinematographic Art "I.L. Caragiale ”Bucharest - Bachelor studies (Actor's Art specialization)
University of Bucharest, Faculty of Letters, Communication and Public Relations - Bachelor studies
National University of Theater and Cinematographic Art "I.L. Caragiale ”Bucharest - master (specialization in Actor's Art)
Dinu Lipatti High School of Arts Bucharest - The actor's art
• "Priest Emilian Radu" in "Cardinal", feature film, directed by Nicolae Mărgineanu, script Bogdan Adrian Toma, Ager Film 2019
• Spot promotion Romania through the Ministry of Tourism, 2019
• "Spatial officer" in "Papagalul mute" by Nae Caranfil, directed by Nae Caranfil, National Theater "I.L. Caragiale" Bucharest, 2018
• Tarom 2018 advertising spot
• Spot McDonald's Combo 2 + 1 2017
• Timișoreana Advertising Agency 2017
• Anton in "Serpentina" by Tankred Dorst, directed by Francisc Bucur (graduate of prof. Octavian Jighidgiu's class), Jean Bart Tulcea Theater 2016
• Oscar in "Oscar and Tanti Roz" by Eric Emmanuel Schmitt, directed by Ion Sapdaru, Jean Bart Tulcea Theater 2016
• Seven episodes from “Life Lessons” - production Constantin Entertainment 2015 - directed by Titus Short (S02-ep. 33, S03-ep.24, S03-ep.88, S04-ep.34, S04-ep.68), directed by Horea Muscă (S05-ep.30, S05-ep.91)
• McDonald's Spot - Combo 1 + 1 2015
• Spot Credex 2015
• Spot Ikea-online orders 2015
• Short film “Are you free?”, Screenplay and directing - Šimon Drgoňa, image - Radu Voinea. Production UNATC 2015
• Abram in "Our Class - Story in XIV Lessons" by Tadeusz Slobodzianek, directed by Simona Măicănescu, Foarte Mic Theater, Bucharest (UNATC 2012 production)
• Xmas Telekom Campaign "The cat" advertising spot, November 2014
• The soldier in "Love Hour" by Arthur Schnitzler, directed by Vlad Popescu, Municipal Theater "Ariel", Rm. Vâlcea, 2014
• Iordache in "D'ale carnavalului" by I. L. Caragiale, directed by Dan Chiriac, "Jean Bart" Theater, Tulcea, 2014
• The Mortuary in "D 'Dale Carnival" by I. L. Caragiale, directed by Aurel Palade, Municipal Theater "Ariel" Rm. Valcea, 2013
• Lysander in W. Shakespeare's "The Dream of a Summer Night", directed by Aurel Palade, Jean Bart Theater, Tulcea, 2013
• Duniașa in "Marriage" after N.V.Gogol, directed by Aurel Palade, T.M. Ariel Rm. Valcea, 2013
• Trofimov in “The orchard of cherries” by A.P. Chekhov, directed by Aurel Palade, T.M. Ariel, Rm. Valcea, 2012
• Robderouă in the Country of Gufi by M. Vișniec, directed by Aurel Palade, T.M. Ariel, Rm. Valcea, 2012
• Sub-Lieutenant in "Woyzeck" by G. Buchner, directed by Aurel Palade, Jean Bart Tulcea Theater 2010
• Demetrius in W. Shakespeare's "The Dream of a Summer Night", directed by Ion Dore, Jean Bart Tulcea Theater 2009
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2014-2016 - University of Bucharest
Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures Master "Cultural Studies Slave"
2010-2013 - UNATC “I.L. Caragiale ”, Bucharest
Faculty of Theater, specialization - ACTOR Class prof. Adrian Titieni
2006-2010 - Theoretical High School "Grigore Moisil", Tulcea.
Profile - "real", specialization - "mathematics-informatics"
Foreign languages: English - advanced level, Russian - advanced level, French - beginner level
2009- The prize for male performance at the International Theater Festival for students “George Constantin”, Bucharest
2007 - 2nd prize at the National Olympics lb. Mother Russian, Constanta
2006 - The Great Prize for the best performance - the international theater festival “TRAGOS”, Tulcea
He plays at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in I.L. Caragiale's "A Stormy Night", directed by Florin Liță, the role of Rica Venturiano and in "The beautiful journey of the panda bears atold by a saxophonist who had a girlfriend in Frankfurt" by Matei Vișniec, directed by Diana Tanase.
Roles in shows:
"#I can not breathe"
“A little drop of Hamlet
“A Pamfomatic Show”
"How we like it"
"The recipe of love"
2018 - Present: UNATC student at the Actorie specialization.
1. "WOW" BABETTE, adapted after "Pajamas" by Mawby Green and Ed Feilbert, at the Artists' Nest
2. DAMA from "One way" adaptation after "A summer day" by S. Mrozek, prof. Coordin. George Ivașcu, Adrian Titieni, directed by Emanuel Pârvu, Metropolis Theater
3. JOSEPHINE from "Ruined" by Lynn Nottage, exam directed by the 2nd year master, directed by Diana Păcurar
4. PISICA from "The references to Dali excites me" by Jose Rivera, directed by Răzvan Enciu, project within the framework of 9G at the Bucharest National Theater
5. PUNCH 2 from the musical "Chicago", means examination year 2 master, prof. Coordin. Roxana Colceag, directed by Andreea Iacomiță
6. MEMBER OF THE COLLECTIVE PERSONNEL in the musical Miserabilii, master dissertation project year II.
7. ANDRA from "Paper airplanes" by Elise Wilk, license project directed by Cristi Juncu. With the show "Paper airplanes" I participated as a guest show at the festival ID fest Bacău. It is currently a show hosted by Godot Cafe Theater.
8. JOANNA McNEIL from Tom Ziegler's "The Third Stage", project license, acting project, coordinated by Mihaela Bețiu.
With this show I had trips to the country in Botosani, during the AmFiTeatru festival, as a guest show, also as a guest show at ID fest Bacău, I participated in the Student Theater Evenings and was played at the Garden with films, Focsani.
9. ANA from "Barbăalbastra" by Dea Loher, licensed project director
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
"Petru Rares" National College, Piatra Neamt (Romania) mathematical-computer profile
The National University of Theater and Cinematographic Art ”I.L Caragiale", Bucharest (Romania) Actor's Art, class of prof. Adrian Titieni, PhD.
Graduate of the National University of Theater and Cinematographic Art "I.L. Caragiale" Bucharest, Master of Performing Arts, Actorie section
Graduate of the Theater Faculty of UNATC Bucharest, specialization in Performing Arts (Acting), 2013-2016 (prof. Adrian Titieni)
- Glagoliev 1 and Vengherovici 2 from "Platonov" by A.P. Chekhov
- William Shakespeare's "Tanning the Scorpio" Tailor
- Falstaff from "The Happy Wives of Windsor" by William Shakespeare
- Tipătescu from "A lost letter" by I.L. caragiale
- Teleghin from "Uncle Vania" by A.P. Chekhov (directed by Florin Liţă)
- A viewer from "This evening improvises" by Luigi Pirandello (exercise directed by Diana Tanase)
- The sculptor from Paradox / Wings of clay (dance-theater exercise Irina Alexandra Banea)
- William Shakespeare's "How You Like It" (directed by Irina Alexandra Banea)
- The student in the "Blue Room" by David Hare (acting license - prof. Coordinator Mihaela Sîrbu, show hosted by Godot Cafe-Theater)
- Simon from "Fires" by Wajdi Mouawad (director license - Irina Alexandra Banea, performance taken in the repertoire of the Bulandra Theater)
- Miki from "Paper airplanes" by Elise Wilk (acting license - r. Cristi Juncu, show hosted by Godot Cafe-Theater)
- Billy Flynn / Amos Hart from "Chicago" after Fred Ebb and Bob Fosse, adaptation Gelu Colceag (master show - r. Andreea Iacomiță)
- The musician from "Slugă at 5 masters" by Mihai Gruia Sandu (master show - Mihai Gruia Sandu)
- "Flowers, girls and boys" (directed by Mihnea Aliciu)
- "I am no longer a child" (directed by Claudiu Jegan)
- advertising McDonald's (2015)
- Provident advertising (2016)
- Emil Reinholtz - "On the road with my father" (r. Anca Miruna Lăzărescu, 2016)
- German soldier - "Desertor" after Mihail Sorbul (r. Silviu Jicman, 2018)
- Spirit - "Storm" by William Shakespeare (r. Alexandru Lustig, 2019)
Awards and nominations
- award for best actor - UNATC 2016 Graduate Gala
- nomination for best actor German Cinema New Talent Award - Filmfest München 2016
- nomination for best original music ("On the road with my father", r. Anca Miruna Lăzărescu) - Gopo Awards 2018
She plays at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the show "A stormy night" by I.L. Caragiale, directed by Florin Liță the role of Ziţa.
She plays at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the performances "References to Dali Make Me Hot" by Jose Rivera, directed by Răzvan Enciu and "A stormy night" by I.L. Caragiale, directed by Florin Liță.
You can see her at the Teatro dell'Anima Theater in the show "Things I Know to Be True" by Andrew Bovell, directed by Puiu Șerban, the role Rosie.
You can see her at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the show "Things I Know to Be True" by Andrew Bovell, directed by Puiu Șerban, the role of Pip.
You can see him at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the show "Things I Know to Be True" by Andrew Bovell, directed by Puiu Șerban, the role of Mark.
You can see her at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the show "" Things I Know to Be True "by Andrew Bovell, directed by Puiu Șerban, the role of Fran.
As an actor you can see him at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the show "A stormy night" by I.L. Caragiale, directed by Florin Liță the role of Nae Ipingescu.
He plays at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the show "A stormy night" by I.L. Caragiale, directed by Florin Liță the role of Jupân Dumitrache.
He plays at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the show "A stormy night" by I.L. Caragiale, directed by Florin Liță the role Chiriac.
She plays at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the show "The Photographer of the Union" by Denis Dinulescu, directed by Felix Crainicu, the roles: Ecaterina Mârza and Niece of Romania.
She plays at the Arte dell'Anima Theater in the show "The beautiful journey of the panda bears told by a saxophonist who had a girlfriend in Frankfurt" by Matei Vișniec, directed by Diana Tanase.
For your Children
Personal development classes through acting
Weekly sessions, depending on the trainees’ schedule
Each class will last 2 hours
To come of assistance, we offer the possibility to pay in units
A performance on our stage at the end of the course!
Why are we different?
Lettice And Lovage
”Lettice & Lovage is a crazy show worth watching. Because it has something special. Because it's a comedy, to which you can't stay indifferent. It's a lively, bright show full of surprises.Mădălina MihaiCultural21
All About Women
”I promise you that you will laugh, you will get excited, you will see how good and careful, but also how bad and cruel women can be with each other, you will see how easy it can be to make friends with open and bright people, how hard it is to give up jealousy or rancor and how much it is important to keep your youth and humor even towards the end.Cristina Mitrea4arte.ro
Lettice And Lovage
”The messages embodied in the theme of the play, are wrapped by the author in a foam of humor, irony and social satire, in a game with the spectator, a game in which he is invented and reinvented to awaken our consciousness and understanding. A good show that I advise you to go without any restraint.Delia MarcFilme-Carti.ro
All About Women
”The scenes follow one another alert, Crina Lință, Adriana Titieni and Corina Dănilă passing accelerated and very devilish, from the skin of one character, to that of the next one. The text is humorous, at times bitter, and has many allusions (most often without the curtain!) to the man-woman relationship - the one that governs, in fact, the Universe. This show makes the public a pressure cooker, full of hoots on different tones.Marina AlmasanFemeide10